SportsPress Pro Installation
SportsPress Pro can be installed and activated just like any other WordPress plugin.
A download link is sent to your email when you initially purchase SportsPress Pro. You can download the latest version at any time by visiting the receipt link in your email.
Upload the Plugin File
Once you’ve downloaded the latest version of SportsPress Pro, you’ll need to upload it to your WordPress installation. There are 2 ways to do this: via the WordPress Dashboard, or FTP.
WordPress Dashboard Method
- Login to your WordPress dashboard (admin panel).
- Go to Plugins > Add New and click the “Upload” link near the top.
- When prompted to choose a file, locate your SportsPress Pro plugin file and click Install Now.
- If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Once you’ve successfully installed the Plugin, click Activate Plugin.
You can always activate or deactivate the plugin via Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Extract the plugin (zip archive) file that you’ve downloaded.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
Please be aware that this method requires basic familiarity with FTP. It is always a good idea to backup your site prior to installation.